Iconites 20-quart air fryer is a multifunctional desktop oven. You can do anything. The air convection frying oven is designed to cook a variety of your favorite foods. You can use air to prepare a variety of dishes, including steaks, ribs, burgers and baked goods. Intelligent multi-function settings, anti-scalding and overheating stop, safety, large capacity, beautiful appearance, suitable for gifts and parties, etc.
10 cooking settings (digital), which combine French fries, steak/spare ribs, fish, shrimp, pizza, chicken, baking, barbecue, dehydrator, and reheating into one, which can be used for toast, beef, and Veal, steak, roast-medium, chicken, whole bird, legs, thighs, wings, vegetables, fish and shellfish, lamb.
- Digital screen touch control will switch between Temperature and Time Remaining during the cooking process, each control switch is flexible and reliable, which is better than mechanical
- Two layers of structure, Non-slip feel, Full stainless steel inner cabinet (Stainless steel heating tube- disc type), corrosion, and high-temperature resistance, coupled with the hot air circulation function of the oven, faster heat transfer, which can make the food more heated Uniform
- Select the Rotation Button button when cooking anything using the Rotisserie Mode. Visible window and Auto ready bell. Selecting the Light inside button will help you check cooking progress while the Unit is in operation.
- Overheating protection, Automatic Shut-Off. Select Rotation Button when cooking anything using the Rotisserie Mode.
- WARNING : Forks, Skewers, and other metal parts with this unit are sharp and will get extremely hot during use. Great care should be taken to avoid personal injury. Wear protective oven mitts or gloves.
- Accessories: Fry net basket* 1 Fry Pan(drip tray)* 1 Fetch rack* 1 Chicken fork* 1 Dehydrating racks* 5 Skewer rack* 1 Rotating basket* 1
Assembled Product Weight: 22 lbs
Manufacturer Part Number: BAO1202K300
Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H): 14.43 x 13.26 x 15.21 Inches
There are no reviews yet.