The APC Backups Pro Uninterruptible Power Supply provides backup power for your critical electronics when the power goes out. An APC UPS provides battery backup and surge protection to power and protect your computer, network router, and other business electronics from the dangers of power surges, spikes, lightning, and power outages. By powering your critical electronics with a backup battery during blackouts, you stay connected when it matters most.
- 10 total outlets 6 battery backup, 4 surge protection only
- Active PFC compatible
- The LCD interface provides quick and easy information on the health and status of the UPS
- Automatic voltage regulation maintains healthy voltage conditions without using battery power
- Hot-swappable user-replaceable batteries
- 1Gb network data line surge protection
- Product Type Line-interactive UPS
- Plug/Connector Type NEMA 5-15P
- Receptacles 10 x NEMA 5-15R 2 x USB
- Switching Time 10 ms
- Application/Usage Computer Router Modem Storage Device Gaming Console
- Load Capacity (VA) 1350VA
- Load Capacity (Watt) 810W
- Input Voltage 120V AC
- Input Voltage Range 88V AC – 139V AC
- Output Voltage 120V AC
- Waveform Type Stepped Approximated Sine Wave
- Network (RJ-45) Yes
- Backup/Run Time (Full Load) 2.6 Minute
- Maximum Battery Recharge Time 16Hour
- Hot-Swappable Yes
- Height 10.24"
- Width 3.94"
- Depth 14.49"
- Form Factor External
- Weight (Approximate) 22.93 lb.
- Package Contents Backups Pro BN 1350VA, 10 Outlets, 2 USB Charging Ports, AVR, LCD Interface Coaxial Cable USB Cable User Manual
- Energy Star Yes Environmentally Friendly Yes
- Environmental Certification TÜ V RoHS
Manufacturer Part Number: BN1350M2
Assembled Product Weight: 22.93 lb
Manufacturer: APC by Schneider-Electric
Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H): 14.49 x 3.94 x 10.24 Inches
There are no reviews yet.