The Bestway 2500 Gallon Flowclear Filter Pump is essential for pool owners to keep their pool water clean and hygienic over the summer months. The swimming pool filtration pump keeps clean water circulating by pumping it out of the swimming pool, through a filter cartridge and back again. Two hoses are included with the Bestway pump and are attached to two separate points on the swimming pool. The loose end of one hose is connected to an inlet on the filter pump and the end of the other hose is plugged into an outlet. Water is pumped out of the pool and through the inlet hose at a rate of 2500 gallons per hour, before being sanitized by the filter cartridge and pumped back through the outlet hose. It then begins its journey all over again, providing clean, clear, hygienic water. The Bestway 2500 Gallon Flowclear Filter Pump comes with an installation manual to guide you through the simple set-up process. Recommended for use with 300-15,200 gallon pools. Uses Bestway IV-B filters.
- • 110-120V~, 3.3A
- • Pump with a GFCI plug
- • Pump’s water flow rate (pump capacity ): 2500 gal./h (9,463 L/h)
- • Integrated pool system water flow rate (system flow rate): 2050 gal./h (7,760L/h)
- • Compatible with 1.25 in./3.2cm valves using the included adaptors
- • Can be connected to 1.5 in. /3.8 cm threaded valves
- •Compatible with most above ground pools
Manufacturer Part Number: 58392e
Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H): 13.78 x 16.14 x 18.90 Inches
There are no reviews yet.