Huffy 24" Oxide 21-Speed Mountain Bike with Dual Disc Brakes. Great performance. Thrilling adrenaline rush. Awesome look. When you’re ready to pedal beyond the pavement, the Huffy Oxide 24-inch Mountain Bike with dual suspension has got style and the specs you want for a cool, confident ride. The 21-speed shifting system with a Shimano rear indexed derailleur consistently shifts between gears for quick adjustments venturing uphill or accelerating on level ground. Comfortable trigger shifter delivers smooth, easy shifting. Plus, the dual suspension frame combines with the suspension fork for great response whether you chose an exhilarating ride on a trail or a more relaxed ride through the neighborhood. Front and rear dual disc brakes provide a more consistent response with reliable stopping action in all types of weather. These brakes are especially handy for climbs and descents, and for more dependable control in muddy or rocky areas. Ride with confidence on this hardtail mountain bike. With disc brakes, this bike allows the use of wider tires — that rewards you, the rider, with better traction on all riding surfaces. Wider tires increase momentum with less exertion, a characteristic you appreciate more, the further you go. The front suspension is precision-crafted for a responsive ride, while the 3-piece steel crank remains durable for many years of use. This bike’s beefy head tube and sleek angular-shaped rims complement the stylish bike with added performance. The padded ATB saddle is designed for comfort and style, plus the quick-release binder clip makes it easy to adjust saddle height as needed. The slight-rise handlebar encourages the proper posture for increased comfort and confidence as you tackle those trails. Great performance, great style, great memories to come. From Huffy. We Make Fun.
24-inch Mountain Bike Features:
- FEATURE: 21-speed bike’s with Shimano rear derailleur delivers consistent response for uphill and downhill rides.
- Trigger Shifter: Comfortable trigger shifter delivers smooth, easy shifting.
- Frame and Fork: Hardtail steel frame and dual suspension fork combine for a responsive ride.
- Brakes: Dual disc brakes provide a more consistent response and stopping action in wet conditions as well as dry weather.
- Speeds: 21-speed mountain bike with Shimano 7-speed indexed derailleur.
- Tires: Dual disc brakes enable use of wider tires for greater traction on any terrain.
- Seat: Padded saddle, with durable stitching, can be easily adjusted to the right height.
- Rims: Strong, alloy double-walled rims are lightweight and complete this style with an edgy, aerodynamic design.
- Grips:Huffy-branded Krayton grips provide a performance style and comfort feel.
- Handlebar: Slight-rise handlebar encourages the proper posture for increased comfort.
- Quick Seat Adjustment: Quick-release binder clip makes it easy to adjust the seat as needed.
- Pedals:ATB resin mountain bike pedals have just the right amount of grip.
Clear assembly instructions included.
Limited Lifetime Frame Warranty.
Warranty information is located on the product’s manual. Please feel free to contact Huffy customer service for warranty information at 1 (800) 872-2453 or email us at [email protected].
From Huffy, the company making quality bicycles since 1892.
Please feel free to contact Huffy customer service for further information at 1 (800) 872-2453 or email us directly at [email protected].
Features: Dual Disc Brakes
Manufacturer Part Number: 54920P7
Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H): 65.50 x 23.50 x 39.00 Inches
There are no reviews yet.