Medela’s Freestyle Flex Breast Pump is a double electric daily-use pump designed for the on-the-go mom who pumps several times a day. Designed to fit your active lifestyle: it’s light, compact, and has a USB chargeable battery to give you the flexibility to express wherever and whenever you like – with no compromise on pumping performance. Weighing less than 1 pound, you can simply slip it in your purse or baby bag and you’re ready to get on with your busy day! Like all Medela breast pumps, Freestyle Flex is built with 2-Phase Expression Technology to help moms produce more milk in less time*. This convenient, all-in-one solution gives you everything you need to pump on-the-go including a USB charging cable and a modern touch-screen display that allows mom to easily track and record pumping sessions through our free My Medela app.
- All-in-one solution for your on-the-go active lifestyle – fits into your pocket, purse or baby bag for easy access and portability, weighs less than 1 pound
- Designed for daily use for moms who pump several times a day thanks to its patented, research-based 2-Phase Expression Technology
- Modern design and an easy-to-use digital display and back lighting
- Rechargeable battery, USB charging cable and connectivity to the My Medela app provides convenient pump operation
- Two sizes of Personal Fit Flex breast shields to promote increased milk flow and more comfort while pumping
- Medela is the #1 mom and doctor recommended breast pump brand in the U.S.**
- 1-breast pump with rechargeable lithium-ion battery;
- 4-breast shields (21 mm & 24 mm);
- 2-connector sets; 4-5 oz/ 150 mL bottles with lids;
- 2-bottle stands;
- 1-carry bag;
- 1-cooler with cooling element;
- 1-power adaptor with USB charging cable; (Easy Expression Bustier Sold Separately)
If you have any questions or an issue with your Medela pump, please contact Medela (toll free) at 1-800-435-8316 before reaching out to your place of purchase. Our award-winning customer service team is ready, willing, and able to answer any, and all questions you may have!
When comparing double pumping to single pumping, with 2-Phase Expression technology at Maximum Comfort Vacuum **IQVIA ProVoice Survey; September 2018 – August 2019. Medela 2018 U.S. Breast Milk Feeding Report. Medela 2017 Managed Markets Pulse Study.
Manufacturer: Medela AG