Razor takes a sharp turn from traditional electric skateboard designs with the all new board. Featuring a unique dual inclined caster wheel design, the Rush is capable of turning and drifting. A powerful miniature hub motor quietly accelerates riders up to 10 mph (16 km/h) while the Rush’s RipStik technology allows the back end of the board to fishtail, carve, and drift like a snowboard or wakeboard. The Rush’s handheld remote gives riders and conveniently stores on the side of the board when not in use. With a lightweight lithium-ion battery providing pull, the new RipStik Rush is the latest innovation in powered play from Razor.
Razor RipStik Rush Electric Caster Board, Up to 10 MPH, Dual Caster Wheels, Lightweight Design, Electric Skateboard with Wireless Remote Control:
- Quiet Hub Motor – A powerful miniature hub motor quietly accelerates riders up to 10 mph (16 km/h).
- Unique Carving Capabilities – Dual inclined caster wheels enable the RipStik Rush to turn, carve, and drift in ways not possible on other electric skateboards.
- Lightweight Design – The RipStik Rush’s polymer construction and compact lithium-ion battery make it easy to carry and store between sessions.
- Nonstop Fun – A rechargeable 21.6V lithium-ion battery pack provides up to 40 minutes of continuous power, after which the board can still be ridden like the classic RipStik.
- Remote Controlled – A wireless handheld remote gives you full control of both acceleration and deceleration of the board while riding.
Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H): 32.00 x 8.50 x 5.50 Inches