Performance nothing short of exhilarating, the FireCuda 530 SSD redefines speed – up to 7300MB/s catalyzes the full power of PCIe Gen4. A custom low-profile heatsink designed by EKWB and Seagate helps dissipate heat and reduce thermal throttling. Top it off with unrivaled endurance, FireCuda 530 is built for sustained abuse and accelerated gaming. The speed of PCIe Gen4 is yours—seize the power.
- Speed reigns—Seagate’s FireCuda 530 dominates the SSD lineup, delivering pure performance, absolute power, the most advanced components, and unrivaled endurance
- Exhilarating performance up to 7300MB/s—harness the full power of PCIe Gen4 speeds to dominate next-generation games and apps
- Our fastest FireCuda SSD ever built for the ultimate in sustained, pro-level gaming and accelerated content creation—with transfer speeds up to 2x faster than PCIe Gen3 M.2 NV Me SSDs and 12x faster than SATA SSDs
- Includes custom built low-profile heatsink designed by EKWB and Seagate to help minimize thermal throttling and maintain peak performance for longer time periods of time
- The FireCuda 530 heatsink is compatible with PS5 consoles and meets PS5 specs on performance and dimensions for an easy drop-in expansion solution with no additional parts needed
Hard Drive Capacity: 1 TB
Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H): 3.20 x 1.00 x 0.40 Inches
There are no reviews yet.